- Attractive Property prices between $60,000 and $110,000
(between € 44,500 and € 80,000)
- Net return on investment (ROI) from 7.5% to 10.5%
after deduction of insurance, property taxes, accounting fees, and management fees (excluding income taxes).
- Monthly rents between $ 800 and $ 1.075, depending on:
Number of rooms
Between $ 850 and $ 950 for 3 bedrooms
Between $ 950 and $ 1.075 for 4 bedrooms
- Potential capital gains: at the market’s strongest, these houses were sold between $ 200,000 and $ 300,000
- Exchange rate Euro / Dollar and offering very favorable for European investors giving them a greater purchasing power
- Tax advantages: tax on real estate capital gains is less than 20% in the U.S. Property taxes less than 2%
Because an information is only called “information” when it’s accurate and verifiable, Clemenceau Investment sends flyer to all its clients providing information about the property and detailing the total investment and profitability. The flyers take the expected annual incomes and expenses in consideration to determine the potential return on investment.